Moana is a beautiful, traditional Indonesian Liveaboard Ship – Phinisi Boat. She is perfectly equipped for cruising, snorkeling and diving Komodo. Join as individual traveler, with friends or as family to see the best of the Komodo National Park above and below water.
Since 2004 Moana offers Komodo diving safaris and thanks to many happy guests we have established an excellent reputation.
Moana is a classic 30m Phinisi Schooner, able to take up to 10 passengers. All cabins have air-conditioning and en suite bathrooms. Built in a traditional style during 2003 and 2004 but equipped with all the comforts of a new boat. She is entirely made from teak and ironwood, which lends a warm and comfortable atmosphere to this beautiful charter yacht.
The upper deck offers a huge amount of space. There is an air-conditioned indoor salon and a lot of deck area to relax. On deck you find a big spacious dining table with romantic indirect lightening. For outdoor lovers we offer blankets to sleep on deck watching the stars.
Purpose built to comfort divers (one of the favorite yacht charter activities), Moana has for many years enjoyed the reputation of being ‘THE LIVE-ABOARD SPECIALIST’ for Komodo National Park.
All our trips include the following:
• Full board. Our chefs cook a variety of Asian & International food. We do have vegetarian choices, half or double portions available.
• Light breakfast buffet style (cornflakes, rolled oats, fruit platter, tea & coffee)
• Warm breakfast buffet style (diverse style of eggs, sausages, bacon, nasi / mie goreng, toast, dark brown bread and diverse
• Served 2-course lunch (incl. diverse range of salads, fish & chicken dishes, smoothies / fruits)
• Afternoon snacks (diverse style of typical Indonesian fried banana, vegetable fritter or cookies etc)
• Served 3-course dinner (incl. diverse range of soups, fish & meat dishes, smoothies / fruits or sweet desert)
• Drinking Water, (Ice-) Tea, Coffee, Coke and Sprite
• Air-conditioned cabins (double / twin-share) with private shower and water-flushed toilet
• Land-excursions (to see the Komodo Dragons / Lizards)
• European Cruise Director
• Dive Guide, tanks, weights, belt for diving
• Return transfer to / from the ship (Airport, Hotel)
• Sea Kayak use
• Beach visits
• Deck facilities
• Fresh water shower after diving / swimming
• Plenty of space to relax with plenty of shade or to sunbath • Outdoor sleeping under the stars
• Excellent sound- & light systems
• Library and fish ID books
• Full first aid box, emergency oxygen and radio, trained staff • Life vests, 2x life rafts